Tuesday, March 30, 2010

He is with us!

Isn't it a great thing to know that no matter where you are, what you do, or what you are going through, God is with you! I have always had a general sense of this, but I was pleasantly reminded of this last week during a pretty overwhelming time. It was going to be an incredibly busy week for me, and I remember waking up one morning thinking about all the things I needed to have done by the weeks end. I was mainly wondering how I will get everything done. As I laid in bed trying to figure this out, I could feel the tension starting to build on my shoulders. I guess somewhere in between the thoughts of "What am I going to do, and how will I do this?" I heard something. I heard birds singing. I immediately thought about one of my favorite verses. Matthew 6:26 reads, "Look at the birds of the air, they neither sow nor reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable then they?" It was then that I realized that if God can take care of the birds and supply all of their needs, then He can do the same for me. It's such an awesome thing to know that no matter what is ahead, you are not alone. God can meet you right where you're at and He delights in doing so.

Have a great day everyone and remember to walk in love and speak in peace.

Love,
~Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment