Sunday, March 7, 2010

New Post!

Hello everyone,

This is my first post on my new blog. I have been wanting to do this for a long time, and am glad to have finally started. Can't promise how frequently I will post, but it is my goal to post as much as possible. As you all know, life can be pretty busy at times, but I am determined to find a healthy balance.

Ever have one of those days where it seems more went wrong then right? I hear you loud and clear. Today I was reminded that even though everything in my day wasn't perfect, I can still choose to reflect on the positive things that happened. My light will still shine and a smile will be upon my face whether sharing it with a friend or a stranger. I believe it is so important, no matter how small, to always focus on the good things that happen in our daily walk. The negative always leads us astray and takes the focus away from the good things we have now, and what could be.

~Anita

1 comment: